viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2013





Im interested in marketing becuse

I like to design, to build and to create .

A marketing is the person who designs and sells stuff to the people and professional

There are different universities where I can study such as Siglo XXI, UVM and UAEM.

If I want to study I need about 20,000 a 50,000, linving in Toluca and studying.

 

NAME
WHERE IR IT?
HOW MUCH IS IT?
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
ADVENTAGES
DESVENTAGES
UVM
CAMPUS METEPEC
20,000 TO 50,000 YEAR
IT LASTS FOUR YEARS
-I WOULD BE MORE INDEPENDENT
-I WOULD HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAVEL DAILY.
-THE TRANSPORTATION
-IT IR VERY EXPENSIVE
SIGLO XXI
TOLUCA
METEPEC
10,000 YEAR
IT LASTS FOUR YEARS
-IT IR LESS EXPENSIVE THAN UVM.
-I WOULD ARRIVE AT SCHOOL ON TIME.
TRANSPORTATION IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE
-I WOULD PAY RENT
UAEM
TOLUCA
CU
10,000 YEAR
IT LASTS FOUR YEARS
-COST ARE LOWER
-PEOPLE WOULD KNOW MORE
-THE TRANSPORTATION IS VERY EXPENSIVE
-I WOULD HAVE TO CLEAN.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario